- We pledge to cordially greet and welcome you to the United States.
- We pledge to treat you with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- We pledge to explain the CBP process to you.
- We pledge to have a supervisor listen to your comments.
- We pledge to accept and respond to your comments in written, verbal, or electronic form.
- We pledge to provide reasonable assistance due to delay or disability.
If you have a concern or need help understanding CBP regulations and procedures, ask to speak with the Professionalism Service Manager on duty. There are Professionalism Service Managers available to travelers on a full-time basis at selected international airports. The managers major purpose is to help travelers clear CBP. Photos of the Professionalism Service Managers are posted wherever the program is operating, to make it easy for you to recognize them if you need assistance.
If you have any questions about CBP procedures, requirements, or policies regarding travelers, or if you have any complaints about treatment you received from CBP officers or about your CBP processing, please write to:
|CBP INFO Center Office of Public Affairs – MS1345 U.S. Customs and Border Protection 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20229|