US flag Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Mobile Nav Button


CBP Traveler Entry Forms

Welcome to the United States!

Whether you are a visitor to the United States or U.S. citizen, each individual arriving into the United States must complete one or more of U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) entry forms.

Every traveler must complete the CBP Declaration Form 6059B. This form provides CBP with basic information about who you are and what you are bringing into the country, such as agriculture products and whether or not you have visited a farm prior to traveling to the United States. If you are traveling with other immediate family members, you can complete one form for your entire family. CBP recently expanded the definition of family, please refer to this article for more information.

Some travelers will need to complete a paper CBP Form I-94. Those travelers may include refugees, asylees or individuals with parole documents.

If you have questions about your form, please don't hesitate to ask a CBP officer for help.


Customs Declaration Form


Customs Declaration Form