U.S. Customs and Border Protection proudly presents, "Advancing Trade Through Partnership and Enforcement," the 2015 West Coast Trade Symposium in Tacoma, Washington, May 27, 2015, at the Hotel Murano.
The symposium presenters will give you the latest updates and announcements on key trade topics, such as:
- CBP Trade Vision;
- Single Window;
- One U.S. Government at the Border; and
- Trade Enforcement.
Registration is now open and will close on May 1, 2015.
How to Register: Online Registration
- The registration fee is $81.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be made online at CBP.gov and payment must be made by credit card. For participation, registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to the overwhelming interest in the Symposium, CBP will allow up to three participants per company to afford equal representation from all members of the international trade community. If a company exceeds the limitation, subsequent registrations will automatically be placed on the waiting list.
- Requests for special needs should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Members of the press interested in covering the Trade Symposium should contact the CBP Office of Public Affairs at (202) 344-1780.
All requests for cancellations/refunds must be submitted and received no later than May 13, 2015 for participation (Cancellation Form). CBP will follow the federal government operating status as indicated on the U.S. Office of Personnel Management's website, including specifics for employees located in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. (OPM.gov) If the 2015 West Coast Trade Symposium is cancelled due to inclement weather, a natural disaster, or state of emergency, CBP will refund all registration fees within 14 days.
Although all arrangements and expenses for lodging are the responsibility of the attendees, CBP has confirmed the following hotel room block for the Trade Symposium:
All hotel reservations must be made by May 1, 2015
NOTE: Please do not make reservations at the above-referenced hotel until you have received confirmation of your attendance. Hotel accommodations will be based on a first come first served availability and are subject to change.
Once again, we thank you for your interest and look forward to seeing you at the 2015 West Coast CBP Trade Symposium.