Verifications is the process used to by the customs authorities to determine whether a good qualifies as NAFTA originating when a preferential duty rate has been claimed.
- Article 505: Records
- Chapter 8 - Origin Verifications
- NAFTA Verification Audit Manual
- What to Expect From a NAFTA Verification
- 19 CFR 181.54 - Verification of claim for drawback, waiver or reduction of duties.
- 19 CFR 181.71-76 - Denial of preferential tariff treatment dependent on origin verification and determination.