These documents contain the technical requirements for transmitting automated data to the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) via the Automated Broker Interface (ABI).
These documents from the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Automated Broker Interface (ABI) CATAIR provides information for prospective ABI filers to initiate the process to file data electronically with ACE either as a new ACE ABI filer or as an ABI filer transitioning from the Automated Commercial System (ACS) to ACE.
ACE ABI CATAIR Chapters
- ACE ABI Batch & Block Control
- AD/CVD Case Information Query
- Broker Download
- ACE Cargo / Manifest / Entry Release Query
- ACE Cargo Release
- ACE Cargo Release Status Notification
- ACS Cargo Release Certified from an ACE Entry Summary
- Census Warning Override CATAIR Chapter
- Census Warning Query CATAIR Chapter
- Change Records - 2014 & Historic Change Records
- DIS Implementation Guide
- Entry Summary Create/Update
- Entry Summary Status Notification
- Entry Summary Query CATAIR Chapter
- Importer/Bond Query
- Importer/Consignee Create/Update
- Periodic Monthly Statement
- Periodic Monthly Statement Re-Route
Supporting Documentation for AD/CVD Information:
Supporting Documentation for Entry Summary Chapters:
- ACS to ACE Entry Summary Condition Cross Reference
- ACS to ACE Entry Summary Record Layout Cross Reference
- ACE ABI CATAIR Entry Summary Create/Update Filing and Response Scenarios
- ACE Entry Summary Examples
- ACS EI to ACE AE Feature Comparison
- ACE ABI CATAIR Error Dictionary
- ACE Entry Summary and Related Programming Issues
Documentation for DIS:
Supporting Documentation for Cargo Release:
PGA Message Set
This section contains the ACE ABI PGA Message Set CATAIR Chapter. It also includes the supplemental guidelines for the Partner Government Agencies. These documents are revised as needed.
Chapters and Appendices:
- PGA Message Set
- Appendix PGA
- Appendix R: Intended Use Codes for ACE
- Appendix V: Government Agency Codes
Draft ACE ABI CATAIR Chapters for the Future Deployment of ACE eBond
- Customs eBond Create/Update ACE CATAIR Chapter
- Draft Entry Summary Create/Update (Updated to reflect eBond filing requirements for ACE entry summaries)
- ACE CATAIR Error Dictionary (Updated to reflect future deployment of ACE eBond)
- Appendix G Condition Codes and Text (updated to include eBond error codes and conditions)
- Customs eBond Status Notification ACE CATAIR Chapter
Trade-Authored Document on Broker and Surety Communications to support ACE eBond Functionality (Please note – This link takes you to a non-federal government website which may not necessarily operate under the same laws, regulations and policies as federal websites. This is not a CBP-prepared document. This document was prepared by trade community representatives who have worked with CBP on the development of upcoming ACE eBond functionality to provide information on Broker to Surety communications.)
Draft ACE ABI CATAIR Chapters for the Future Deployment of Statement Processing in ACE
Learn latest details on ACE implementation:
The Importance of the Single Window details the benefits of single window processing of trade.
ACEopedia details the benefits and status of all deployed ACE features as well as information on current and future development.
ACE Deployment Schedule provides a timeline of what capabilities will be built and when they will be implemented.
ACE Outreach Events Calendar shows upcoming events scheduled for the trade community.
Find additional information on ACE features.