These files provide the technical requirements for interfacing with ACE, including ABI-CATAIR, AIR-CAMIR, Sea and Rail-CAMIR and ANSI X12, and Truck e-Manifest-ANSI X12 and UNIEDIFACT as well as Automated Export System (AES) AESTIR guidelines.
- ACE Automated Broker Interface and CBP and Trade Interface Requirements (CATAIR)
- ACE Import Air Manifest Implementation Guides
- ACE Import Ocean Manifest Implementation Guides
- ACE Import Truck Manifest Implementation Guides
- ACE Import Rail X12 Implementation Guide
- ACE Exports/Automated Export System (AES) Guidelines
- ACE Export Manifest Implementation Guides
Learn latest details on ACE implementation:
The Importance of the Single Window details the benefits of single window processing of trade.
ACEopedia details the benefits and status of all deployed ACE features as well as information on current and future development.
ACE Deployment Schedule provides a timeline of what capabilities will be built and when they will be implemented.
ACE Outreach Events Calendar shows upcoming events scheduled for the trade community.
Find additional information on ACE features.