Washington — U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announces the speakers for the upcoming 2014 East Coast Trade Symposium. The 2014 East Coast Trade Symposium is scheduled for March 6-7, 2014 at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC. This year’s theme is “Increasing Economic Competitiveness through Global Partnerships and Innovation.”
Among those speakers confirmed are:
- Alejandro Mayorkas, Deputy Secretary, Department of Homeland Security
- Michael Froman, United States Trade Representative
- Sergio Mujica, Deputy Secretary General, World Customs Organization
- Alejandro Chacon Dominguez, Administrator General, Customs for Mexico Customs
- Peter Hill, Associate Vice President of the Programs Branch, Canada Border Services Agency
The agenda and full list of speakers for the 2014 East Coast Trade Symposium can be found on CBP.gov.