US flag Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Mobile Nav Button


What if an accommodation is provided to an employee but is not effective?

The employee should promptly notify her or his immediate supervisor and the DCR Officer assigned to facilitate the request for reasonable accommodation. The DCR Officer will assist in resolving the issue.