US flag Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Mobile Nav Button


If a Diversity and Inclusion Program Committee (DIPC) member is approached by a person who wants to present an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaint matter, what is the responsibility of the Committee member?

DIPC members do not have the authority to handle EEO complaint matters. Therefore, the person who wants to present an EEO complaint matter should be referred to the servicing DCR Officer.