US flag Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Mobile Nav Button


How do I record my name on the status report if I legally changed my name since my license was issued?

Brokers should record their name on the status report that will be submitted to CBP as it appears on their Customs broker license. Any broker who has undergone a legal name change and has not had his/her/its license reissued so that the name on the license agrees with the new legal name, must provide the port director with evidence of their right to use the new legal name and separately request that the license be reissued in the new name.