Welcome to CBP Support Programs, a place where you can learn more about planning for retirement, federal employee benefits, and worklife programs offered to employees of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and their family members.
The information provided on this website is provided for your information only. For more detailed information about these programs please contact the Benefits, Medical and Worklife Division in the Office of Human Resources Management.
Resources to help you and your family make informed choices regarding health, dental, vision, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
What You Should Know About Health Benefits
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- Official Enrollment Website for the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP)
What You Should Know About Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account Website
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
What You Should Know About Life Insurance
Employee Support Programs
Information on programs like the Employee Assistance Program and Worklife4You that are designed to help employees and their families balance work with everyday life. Sometimes life's challenges can become overwhelming. It’s important to get help before these problems begin to keep us from enjoying life, performing at work, or maintaining relationships with our friends, partners, or children. It takes courage to ask for help.