An integral part of the C-TPAT partnership entails CBP’s and the trade community’s willingness to share information about potential threats to, and security breaches within, international supply chains.
To enhance communication with its members, C-TPAT routinely highlights security matters for the purpose of raising awareness and renewing partners’ vigilance regarding supply chain security. These Alerts and Bulletins were designed for that purpose.
- C-TPAT Alert - Cyber Security - How to Effectively Secure a Supply Chain and Parter Ecosystem
- C-TPAT Alert - GPS Jamming Devices - October 2014
- C-TPAT Alert - Wood Packing Material
- C-TPAT Alert - Holiday Safety Protocols- May 2014
- C-TPAT Bulletin - Compliance with ISO's 17712 Standards for High Security Seals
- Boletin C-TPAT Cumplimiento con los Estandares ISO 17712 Para Sellos de Alta Seguridad
- Alert-March 2014 Cyber Intrusion
- Reporting Suspicious Activities, Anomalies, and Security Breaches
- FAST Lane Requirements at Land Border POE
- C-TPAT Bulletin: Compliance with the Immigration Laws of the United States
- C-TPAT Bulletin: Best Practice - Port of Antwerp: Information-Sharing Network
- Boletín de C-TPAT - Requisitos Para Usar los Carriles FAST - Diciembre 2013