300 East Palmer Street
Post Office Box 512
Pecos, Texas 79772
Phone: (432) 447-4813
Fax: (432) 447-4514
History and Area of Responsibility
The Pecos Station was established in 1928 as a four man station. Original boundaries were set up to block traditional routes of travel used by aliens traveling inland from the border and to backup the Marfa and Alpine Stations.
The Pecos Station Area of Responsibility (AOR) consists of Reeves, Ward, Loving and Winkler counties.